Background

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Come' On UPS...

Good Afternoon to ya all! Sorry I haven't posted anything lately or in the past few weeks, I've been trying to put together some fun stuff for card swaps, clubs, and beat the clock events. Most of my Valentine stuff is coming today, and I hope the little brown truck hurries UP! I'm so, so, SO, dying to see the the new clear stamp sets that Stampin' Up is offering now, and not to brag, the "GREAT PRICES" on them too!  HEY! if you don't have the new "Occasions Mini Catalog", contact me right away, and I will make sure you will receive one like 'YESTERDAY'(you know what I mean)...LOL....Well this does give me time to get caught upon the soaps, and to let my 'Mind' create. :)))
Until next time..........
  
Keep Stampin'(up) On, my Stamp'n Friends!

                                                                   * Harriet *

No comments: